Save Your Spot
2020 Tournament Dates Are Now Available
Please email Margie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
us at 563-875-7253 with any questions or difficulties with registration.
- Guaranteed 3 games on well-groomed fields at the Dubuque Sports Complex 25 minutes east of the Field of Dreams Movie Site and very close to most area lodging. (Baseball 11U to 14U )
- Skills competition at the original Field of Dreams Movie Site (Home Run Derby, Sprint, Team Relay)
- FREE showing of “Field of Dreams” movie on centerfield at the actual Field after skills competition
- Special attractions in the Dyersville and surrounding Dubuque areas (25 minutes from the Movie Site)
- $5 in Ballpark Bucks for each athlete and coach to use at the Field of Dreams Movie Site or for Ballpark Heaven merchandise.
- Team Fee Schedule (Including Gate Fee)
- $475 (including all gate fees) – if paid in full before October 1, 2019
- $625 (including all gate fees) – if paid in full before January 1, 2020
- $800 (including all gate fees) – if paid anytime after January 1, 2020
- Organizations registering 5 or more teams in the same tournament will receive QUANTITY DISCOUNT! Please call 563-875-7253 for more details.
Tournament Refund Policy:
If any portion of a Ballpark Heaven tournament is cancelled due to weather, the following is our refund policy:
No cash refunds: All credits will be towards a Ballpark Heaven Tournament that same year, or the following year. Tournament entry fees are non-refundable if a team withdraws from a tournament for any reason. 0 games played: Full credit towards a future Ballpark Heaven Tournament minus a $50 admin fee
1 game started: 50% credit towards a future Ballpark Heaven Tournament
2 games started: NO REFUND
Cancellation due to lack of participation: 100% refund In addition, Ballpark Heaven strongly recommends teams do NOT book non-refundable travel arrangements as it will not be responsible to refund any hotel and travel costs incurred by teams in connection with its tournaments.
Are you in need of accommodations for your trip to All-Star Ballpark Heaven?
Looking for that perfect hotel for your team to stay? Here are our top recommendations!
- Fairfield by Marriott in Dubuque. Mention you were referred by the Field of Dreams Movie Site and receive a SPECIAL DISCOUNT off the regular rate! This is only redeemable by booking over the phone or in person.
- Country Inn & Suites. This newly renovated hotel is at a great location right off NW Arterial and within a five-minute drive from the Dubuque Sports Complex. Receive a SPECIAL DISCOUNT by booking online through the link provided or over the phone!
- Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark. Stay right off the river in picturesque Dubuque, IA with an in-door waterpark! AND, mention you were referred by the Field of Dreams Movie Site and receive a SPECIAL DISCOUNT off the regular rate! This is only redeemable by booking over the phone or in person.
Are the above hotels sold out? Choose from the many top-notch establishments in the Dubuque area by visiting Travel Dubuque’s website for a full directory of hotels in Dubuque.
How to Classify Your Team
The classification you select DOES NOT need to match any existing classification you already have with a third-party organization, such as USSSA. Below, please find definitions for each classification:
For teams of kids from basically the same district or area and your overall record/winning percentage in the past has been below .500 consistently. You do not travel much, and play mainly local tournaments and leagues. You have never won a tournament of 4+ teams. This is the lowest level of competitiveness.
For teams who are at or around the .500 mark in record/winning percentage. You may have a mix of players from different areas. You have won a tournament of 4+ teams in the past, but not on a regular basis. You take occasional regional trips, but play mostly local games. Most teams will classify at this level.
For teams who consistently win against teams of the same level with an overall record/winning percentage of .625 or better. You have won 2 or more tournaments or have reached tournament championships on a consistent basis. You typically have 4-5 regional or national travel trips per year and expect to finish in the upper tier of those events.
For teams at the highest level of competitive baseball with an overall record/winning percentage of .800 or better. You consistently are team everyone wants to beat in tournaments you enter, yet you frequently win those tournaments. You may be a part of a larger, competitive organization that consistently produces high-level travel teams. You travel more than most teams.